What is Covered
All products manufactured by R.M. YOUNG COMPANY are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment from our factory. To be considered for warranty coverage an item must be evaluated either at our factory or by an authorized distributor.
What Is Not Covered
The customer is responsible for all costs associated with the removal, reinstallation and shipping of suspected warranty items to our factory.
Consumables such as bearings etc.
The warranty does not cover equipment that has been damaged due to the following conditions:
- Improper installation or abuse
- Operation of the instrument outside of its specified operating range
- Natural occurrences such as lightning, fire, etc.
- Unauthorized modification
- Improper or unauthorized repair
Who Is Covered
This warranty covers the original purchaser of the product or other party who may own it during the warranty period.
What We Will Do
At no charge we will:
- Either repair or replace (at our option) the item under warranty.
- Ship the item back to the customer by the carrier of our choice.
Different or expedited shipping methods will be at the customer’s expense.
How To Return An Item
Please refer to the RMA Instructions found on this website. Products may not be returned without prior authorization and a return materials authorization (RMA) number issued by the R. M. Young Company.
At time of purchase, warranty terms may be extended beyond the standard one (1) year period at a cost of 1% of published list price per month.