Young offers complete service and support for all Young manufactured products. Our service department can diagnose necessary repairs and service your Young instrument for a nominal fee. Many parts are available for customers who wish to service their own instruments.
To Obtain Service for Your Instrument
1. Complete a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form.
• Download RMA form as a Word document or as a PDF file.
• You (the customer) assign an RMA number that we can also use to track your return.
• Insert customer assigned RMA tracking number in form.
• It is important to include any observations or comments regarding the instrument.
2. Email or send the completed RMA form with the shipment.
3. Pack the instrument in its original shipping carton.
• Do not send cabling, power supplies, etc… unless relevant to the repair.
• Mark the customer-assigned RMA number on the outside of the carton.
• Use the following shipping address.
R.M. YOUNG COMPANY
Attn: Service Dept.
RMA # __________
2801 Aero Park Drive
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
4. Ship via UPS, FEDEX, or other traceable method.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
• Insure the package(s) against damage or loss.
5. Upon receipt, we will prepare an estimate of what it will take to bring the items back into specification.
6. You will be contacted with the estimate at which time authorization can be given to proceed.
To Return Goods For Other Than Service or Calibration
Follow the same procedure above. Please refer to our Return Policy.